FILL OUT THE FORM ONLINE BELOW TO REGISTER or DOWNLOAD (.docx file)
VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please Download the vendor application form for pricing information.
Hereinafter, the South Waterloo Agricultural Society will be identified as the "Society" for the purposes of this document.
Thursday 4:00 p.m. to 10:00p.m. Gates open at 4pm.
Friday 4:00p.m. to 11:00p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
ALL VENDORS MUST ENTER USING THE GATE ENTRANCE ASSIGNED TO THEM. Commercial venders will have a designated parking area nearest the main Fair area.
SET UP SCHEDULE:
Buildings will open 1 hour prior to the above opening times to allow vendors access to their booths before opening to the public.
Wednesday, Sept 7, 2022 10:00 am. – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, Sept 8, 2021 10:00 a. m. – 1:00 p.m.
DRAPERIES : All tables must have a black skirt covering the tables front. Company-owned displays and backdrops may be placed inside own booth/space areas. Certain restrictions may apply. Note: if an exhibitor wishes to bring their own carpet, it must be securely taped to the floor.
1. In order to make bookings definite, full payment must accompany the signed contract. All spaces to be paid in full - Cash or cheque made out to "South Waterloo Agricultural Society". Please NO Postdated cheques. No Refunds.
2. The Society is not obligated to accept any contracts and the Society may cancel any contract without refund on violation of any rule, regulation or term of this contract. The decision of the Society will be conclusive and final of any violation.
3. Exhibitors must solicit only within the perimeters of their Booths. Soliciting outside your booth without WRITTEN permission of the Society is deemed violation of this contract.
4. Exhibitors must be open and available for viewing for the full duration of the Fall Fair during normal business hours. Set up times will be between 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 pm, Wednesday September 7, 2022 and also Thursday September 8, 2022 by 1 pm. Booths and exhibits MUST REMAIN INTACT UNTIL CLOSING of the building on Sunday, Sept.11, 2022. At this time, exhibitors will be allowed to remove, and tear down displays.
5. Exhibitors will be contacted if this application is denied, if you are not contacted then your contract has been accepted and you will be expected to show up on dates above to set up your booth, booth destination/passes will be given then.
6. Preferences to booth # will be given consideration, but not guaranteed. All booths will be kept clean at all times.
7. Chairs, tables, skirting, curtains, extension cords, etc. are supplied by the Exhibitor.
8. Should any questions arise and not be provided for here-in, the Society's decision will be final.
9. The Exhibitor will indemnify and save harmless the Society, its members, directors, employees, agents and the Corporation of the City of Cambridge from all claims for loss damage or injury to persons or property caused through any wrongful act, neglect or default. The Society, its members, director’s agents and the Corporation of the City of Cambridge will not be liable to the Exhibitors, its employees’ agents, or customers for any personal or bodily injury, or damage of property. The Exhibitor is responsible for the insurance on its own property from loss or damage in accordance with Canadian insurance law.
10. If electrical outlets are required, please indicate on your contract. Available to Business Booths only not Crafter Spaces.
11. Parking for vendors is available, however if you park in the designated fenced area to the side of the building near George St. the gates do get locked up and cannot be unlocked until the end of the night due to safety reasons.
12. NOTE: Each Booth will receive three (3) entrance passes. These can be picked up on set-up day. You will be charged at the gate if you do not have your pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
13. All Vendors with food items are responsible for filling out required information on forms provided to you by the Society for the Waterloo Regional Health Department.
14. Unauthorized cars parked will be towed. Parking Permits MUST be visible in windshield.
For further information contact: The Fair Office at (519) 404-3765 (Leave a message)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to announce that, due to time restraints, we will not be having Fair Ambassadors this year.
BABY SHOW "1950's" theme
*** please right-click, save and/or print the form below***
Got Questions? email : email@example.com
BABY PAGEANT INFO, RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Baby Show starts 12 noon, Sunday Sep.11, 2021 inside Dickson Centre (check in by 11am!)
⦁ Girls: newborn to 6 months
⦁ Boys: newborn to 6 months
⦁ Girls: 7 to 12 months
⦁ Boys: 7 to 12 months
⦁ Girls: 13 to 18 months
⦁ Boys: 13 to 18 months
Twins will not be placed into the baby contest as individuals. We will be holding the first 8 categories where the judges will decide on winners in each class and baby of the year champion. Judges decisions are FINAL. Judges will not enter in discussions while judging is taking place. Once the judging is complete we will need about 15 minutes to add up scores. An adult of 18 years of age or older must accompany the baby on stage.
This year’s theme is THE 50'S! so please bring your babies dressed up accordingly to this year's theme (to be announced). There will be a prize for the best costumed themed entry.
⦁ Entries are limited to 100 participants.
⦁ Contestants must be newborn to 18 months
⦁ Sign in time will be at 11am at the Maskerade manor booth by the stage.
⦁ Baby show will start at 12pm noon.
⦁ Registrations must be completed and in before the Saturday (Sept. 10) of the Fall Fair.
⦁ Drop off registration form at Maskerade Manor, Maskerade Manor booth at the fall fair by Saturday or email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit FB page: Cambridge Fall Fair Baby Show 2022